If you buy something through a link in our posts, we may get a small share of the sale.
Cylinder vacuum cleaners are ideal for cleaning hard to reach areas due to their strong suction power and large cleaning radius. However, a great vacuum does not have to be expensive. You can still find several low-cost models that offer as much high-performance as their expensive counterparts.
If you are looking for an affordable vacuum, you will be pleased to know that there are some great inexpensive models available on the market. We’ve reviewed several of them to help you find the best bagless cylinder vacuum cleaner under $100.
- Our Top Bagless Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner Under $100 Reviews
- Best Overall Bagless Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner Under 100: Ovente ST2620B
- Best Powerful Bagless Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner Under 100: Ovente ST2010
- Best Lightweight Bagless Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner Under 100: Bissell Zing 2156A
- Bagless Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner Under $100 Features and Considerations
- Wrap Up
Our Top Bagless Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner Under $100 Reviews
Best Overall Bagless Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner Under 100: Ovente ST2620B
- IMPRESSIVE SUCTION – You do not have to go over a single spot many times to clean it. The Ovente...
- HEPA FILTRATION SYSTEM – This 1400W vacuum is not only light and portable, it is equipped with the...
- COMES WITH NUMEROUS ATTACHMENTS – The unit comes with different attachments—a floor nozzle with...
- ENERGY SAVING SPEED CONTROL: Have more control on how you vacuum works! Simply choose the level of...
The Ovente ST2620B vacuum cleaner boasts of many features that are innovative and unique. The most incredible feature of this product is the HEPA filtration system it comes with. This feature allows it to suck up smaller dust particles and remove germs that a standard vacuum cleaner may not be able to detect.
Another remarkable feature of this model is the retractable power cord. If you are like most homeowners, you probably don’t like taking time to wrap up your vacuum cord manually after each use.
With a retractable cord, you will only have to step on the off pedal or power button and unplug. The cord will retract and wrap itself with the push of a button to save you the hassle. The fact that is a bagless cleaner keeps you from constantly replacing vacuum bags, which can get expensive.
The Ovente model has 1400 wattages of suction power to allow you to either deep clean or perform a light sweep. It’s also versatile as it can perform different tasks saving you from having to buy another model. Premium attachments such as the telescoping wand and pet brush included ensure the vacuum performs all its functions with a great performance.
What We Like
- 1400 wattages of suction power
- The HEPA filtration system
- The retractable power cord
- Premium attachments
What We Don’t Like
- No storage space to keep the accessories
- Small vacuum cleaner
- Wheels don’t turn easily
Best Powerful Bagless Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner Under 100: Ovente ST2010
- FAST & EFFICIENT – Equipped with 1200-Watts, this cyclonic vacuum uses powerful, nonstop suction...
- ADVANCED MULTI-LEVEL FILTRATION – Say goodbye to allergies! Its HEPA filtration system removes...
- INCREDIBLE VALUE – Comes with premium attachments for cleaning various surfaces: sofa/pet brush,...
- CONVENIENT – Step button to turn on/off, automatic cable rewinder, 360° hose swivel, and...
The Ovente ST2010 features a sleek design and delivers impressive performance. It uses non-stop suction power to ensure your surfaces are more attractive and cleaner. The model also boasts of cyclonic suction that will let you deep clean any floor type in a single pass. Unlike the Ovente 2620B vacuum that has a 1400 wattage motor, this product comes with a 1200 wattage motor.
Additionally, the bagless vacuum cleaner has a suction control feature that allows you to clean your floor sufficiently while cutting down on electricity bills and also saving energy. A modern cylinder vacuum cleaner should do more than just removing dust from your floors.
It should also come with extra features that boost your quality of living. The ST2010 vacuum comes with an advanced HEPA filtration system making it perfect for allergy sufferers. This product can get rid of 99.97% of allergens and other unwanted particles from the air. The vacuum cleaner also features a big, transparent dust cup that allows you to check the amount of dirt accumulated.
There is also an LED light alert that reminds you to empty the dust canister when it’s full. This is a feature that you’d appreciate if you tend to forget emptying the dust canister.
One major issue with this vacuum is the location of its handle, making it difficult to transport. This can be a big problem if you have a big house because you’ll have to constantly carry it from room to room in a way that’s less than ideal.
What We Like
- Multi-level HEPA filtration system
- Removes 99.97% of allergens
- Powerful performance
- Suction control feature
- 1200 wattage motor
What We Don’t Like
- Length of wand not ideal for tall people
- Handle located at the bottom
- Overall Poor design
Best Lightweight Bagless Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner Under 100: Bissell Zing 2156A
- Dirt cup capacity 2 liters; Cyclonic action and powerful suction provide thorough cleaning; Plus, no...
- Easily go from cleaning carpets to hard floors with the flip of a switch. Power rating : 9 ampere
- Dirt cup filters and post motor filter help capture more fine dust and particles. Filters are...
- 15 feet of cord for great cleaning reach and retracts with the touch of a button for easy storage
The Bissell Zing 2156A is a great product for first-time cylinder vacuum cleaners as it is portable and offers more maneuverability. There is no learning curve since it comes with simple controls. Additionally, you don’t have to worry about dirty vacuum bags because this model has a large dust container with 2 liters capacity.
This vacuum comes with large wheels and a rotating floor head to make pulling and turning it an effortless endeavor. Also, the handle is integrated into the dust container to make lifting the vacuum cleaner a breeze. With 5 feet flexible hose and 15 feet power cord, you will get a large cleaning radius that will allow you to cover larger surfaces.
The dust container opens at the bottom for a hassle-free cleanup, while the reusable filters will enable you to save money on maintenance costs. The model’s nine amperage motor suction dust and dirt in a swirling motion while ensuring the vacuum doesn’t lose suction as it deep cleans carpets and other surfaces.
Although the Zing vacuum cleaner doesn’t have high-quality features, it has essential features for an effective vacuum cleaning experience. It’s also lightweight and has a retractable power cord that makes keeping the vacuum easier after use.
What We Like
- No learning curve involved
- Great for beginners
- Large dust container
- Rotating floor head
- Large wheels
What We Don’t Like
- Basic vacuum cleaner
- Plastic parts
- No lock design
Bagless Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner Under $100 Features and Considerations
Choosing only one vacuum cleaner that fits your budger among so many options available can be difficult. When choosing your vacuum, consider its purpose since vacuums function differently based on their intended use. Here are other features you should pay attention to while shopping for the best bagless cylinder vacuum cleaner under 100:
The vacuum you choose should have a good filter that is easy to remove and clean. That said, here are the two types of filters that you will come across:
- HEPA Filters: These filters are ideal for people who have asthma as it can capture up to 99.97% of dust particles and other debris effectively. It’s great at trapping all the dust particles to ensure it doesn’t affect those that are allergic to dust. However, you will need to clean and replace them regularly.
- Micro-Filters: These filters are the most popular and you can find them in most vacuum cleaners. You can rinse them and easily dispose of them, too. The only drawback with these filters is their inability to hold dust particles as they tend to release dust into the air. This makes them unsuitable for users with asthma.
A high suction power will let you pick up all the dirt from different types of surfaces, including the most difficult ones. Vacuum cleaners with high suction power can suck heavy debris, pet hair, and dust effortlessly. When in doubt, choose a model that lets you adjust its suction power.
That way, you’ll be able to use the correct suction power on different types of surfaces. For instance, high suction power is ideal for heavier surfaces, while low suction is better on less heavy floors like tile floors.
Accessories and Tools
Vacuum cleaners come with several tools to make your cleaning tasks easier. For instance, crevice tools will let you reach places that are difficult to access, like corners. A dusting brush will let you get rid of dust when cleaning. Choose accessories that better fit your needs.
However, you should note that while some of these accessories are inbuilt, you will have to buy others and attach them to your vacuum. Keep in mind that the best tools are those that come integrated into the vacuum.
The weight of the vacuum you are considering buying is very important. If the vacuum is bulky, you may not be able to use it correctly. On the other hand, it may lack the suction power you need to perform your tasks if it’s compact. The best way to know if a vacuum’s weight will be ideal for you is to try it out before making the purchase.
Ease of use
You should give some priority to any vacuum cleaner that is easy to set up and use. For instance, a vacuum with a dust cup that is easy to empty with a switch button will make your life easier. Also, consider how easy it is to move your vacuum around your hose and easy it is to put it away once you’re done cleaning.
Low-cost vacuum cleaners offer as much versatility and power as their expensive counterparts. However, you should be careful while choosing your model since there are plenty of poor quality vacuums within this price range. The models on our list are excellent choices if you’re looking for the best bagless cylinder vacuum cleaner under $100. They offer strong suction and are durable. If you are looking for a model that provides all-round performance, pick any of the vacuums we have reviewed and you should be safe.