If you buy something through a link in our posts, we may get a small share of the sale.
The best low flow handheld shower head good shower head can help you reduce water wastage while you are bathing to help you cut on energy bills. However, you can only achieve this if you use the right shower designed to regulate high water pressure.
- Our Top Low Flow Handheld Shower Head Reviews
- Best Low Flow Handheld Shower Head: Luxsego Ionic
- Top Low Flow Handheld Shower Head for the Money: Wassa Shower
- Best Cheap Low Flow Handheld Shower Head: Earth Shower
- Best Lightweight Low Flow Handheld Shower: AquaDance Shower
- Most Versatile Low Flow Handheld Shower: Niagra Conservation
- Low Flow Handheld Shower Head Features and Considerations
- Wrap Up
Our Top Low Flow Handheld Shower Head Reviews
With so many models available in the market, how can you know what’s the right low flow handheld shower head for you? Below, we have reviewed the best low flow handheld shower head to help you find the right model that meets your needs and preferences.
Best Low Flow Handheld Shower Head: Luxsego Ionic
- ★ Special beads: The beads in the shower head can make up double filter system, which can make the...
- ★ High pressure and water saving: The micro nozzle technology makes the outlet holes smaller and...
- ★ Three spray settings: Rainfall, Jetting, Massage, the three shower modes are Ideal for adult,...
- ★ Easy to install: General size G1/2’’ fits any standard size shower arm. No plumber and...
If you are looking for a shower head that can give you the most enjoyable bathing experience, the Luxsego Ionic is an excellent choice. This low flow shower comes with three spray settings including massage, rainfall and the jet modes to allow you to customize your shower.
The good thing about these shower modes is that they are suitable for kids and adults. The powerful jet setting will allow you to clean everywhere as it covers your entire body. You can also use any of the three modes to give your pets a thorough cleaning.
Additionally, this handheld shower head boasts of a robust and solid construction that prevents leaks. It uses a transparent high-density filter that you can disassemble easily when you want to clean the shower.
Another incredible feature of the Luxsego low flow shower head is that it conserves water without affecting pressure. Its micro nozzle technology makes the shower holes denser and smaller when you turn on the shower head.
This boosts the speed of your water flow, which in turn, increases your water pressure by up to 200% while ensuring the flow remains consistent. The manufacturer also claims that the technology saves water by up to 30% compared to ordinary shower heads.
This shower head also comes with unique mineral balls that reduce chlorine and absorb dangerous substances present in your water. They also purify and soften your bathing water, giving your hair and skin a silky and smooth texture.
Finally, installation is also a breeze and you won’t require any tools to complete the process.
What We Like
- Transparent high-density filter
- Easy installation and water-efficient
- The robust and solid construction
- The micro nozzle technology
- The included mineral balls
What We Don’t Like
- Water turns to the color of the mineral balls
- Unclear Installation instructions
- Small shower head
Top Low Flow Handheld Shower Head for the Money: Wassa Shower
- FEEL THE PRESSURE: With 9 distinct settings, including a pause mode to help you conserve water,...
- EASY TO CLEAN NOZZLES: The 41 closely grouped silicone jets provide even spray and prevent lime and...
- INSTALLS IN MINUTES: G1/2” threads connect to any standard shower arm. Maximum flow rate 2.5...
- 100% SATISFACTION: ENJOY SHOWERING. . . or GET A FULL REFUND! – If, for whatever reason, you don't...
Do you experience low water pressure occasionally in your home? Well, the Wassa shower head can give you a powerful flow that does not fluctuate since it has a maximum flow rate of 2.5 GPM. This shower has nine different spray modes to allow you to personalize your shower.
The settings can suit any mood so whether you want a refreshing spray or an invigorating massage, the choice is yours. One amazing spray setting you may like is the pause mode that allows you to use only a small amount of water.
The setting will allow you to stop the flow of water to soap up, and then resume rinsing off your body without messing with the water temperature.
Plus, your pets and kids can also benefit from this low flow handheld shower head. You can give your pets a cleansing shower they will enjoy using the soft spray mode. As for your kids, a gentle drizzle will keep them clean and fresh.
What we like most about the Wassa low flow shower head is that it comes with 41 silicone jets that are easy to clean. The jets also prevent the accumulation of limescale and other mineral deposits while providing even spray.
The installation process is also straightforward and only takes a few minutes. Just screw in this handheld shower head to a standard connector and the shower will be ready for use. The good thing is that everything you need for installation comes included in the package to ensure a hassle-free installation.
What We Like
- Comes with nine different spray modes
- The pause mode for conserving water
- Its maximum flow rate of 2.5 GPM
- The easy to clean silicone jets
- Requires low-maintenance
What We Don’t Like
- Water pressure reduces over time
- May leak if not sealed well
- Small shower head
Best Cheap Low Flow Handheld Shower Head: Earth Shower
- 2.0 gallon per minute rate saves 20% in water usage when compared to standard handheld showerheads
- 72-inch, tangle-free hose with non-removable flow compensato
- 9-jet turbo massage: settings from forceful to gentle
- Non-aerating spray means less temperate loss with maximum energy savings
The Earth shower head is another excellent model that will allow you to conserve water and energy without sacrificing quality. Unlike other standard shower heads that use a lot of water, this model will help you save up to 20% of your water usage as it has a maximum flow rate of 2.0GPM.
Moreover, its non-aerating spray will allow you to save on your electricity bills because it results in less temperature loss. It may also interest you to know that you can adjust your flow rate effortlessly to suit your needs.
You only need to twist the shower head to improve the flow rate. Additionally, this low flow handheld shower head comes with nine different spray settings to give you a variety of options to choose from.
What sets this model apart from its competitors is that you can remove its shower head and with its 72 inches hose you can cover your entire body. This means you can easily access areas that are difficult to reach like your back or simply bathe while sitting.
Another incredible thing about the Earth handheld shower head is that it is easy to maintain as it is self-cleaning. It requires low-maintenance since it features a corrosion-resistant body that can endure falls.
This shower head also comes with a patented flow compensator that prevents water fluctuations, while ensuring you enjoy a consistent flow. If you are searching for a model that can help you save on your water and energy bills, get this shower head.
What We Like
- Ability to customize your showering experience
- The non-aerating spray that saves energy
- Easy to maintain and clean
- Ability to adjust your flow rate
- Removable shower head
What We Don’t Like
- Constructed using plastic
- Poor fittings design
- Tends to leak water
Best Lightweight Low Flow Handheld Shower: AquaDance Shower
- Our best 10 pick : This product has been vigorously tested by our professional team of US showerhead...
- Deluxe hand shower: Can be used as Overhead or Handheld shower, High-power 3. 5" Click Lever Dial,...
- Angle-adjustable overhead bracket: Lets you point hand shower where you want it for hands-free...
- INCLUDES: Handheld Shower, Shower Hose, Overhead Bracket, Washers, Plumber’s Tape, stunning gift...
The AquaDance shower head boasts of an elegant chrome finish that makes this model perfect for your shower space since the color suits any bathroom decor. This is another great model that focuses on conserving water without compromising the pressure.
It has a water flow of 1.8 per gallon, which is perfect as it will help you reduce your water usage. The 5 feet stainless steel hose allows you to move around while bathing without restricting you. Additionally, it fits any standard shower arm perfectly.
The package also comes with a robust mounting bracket to allow you to quickly install the shower head. This low flow handheld shower head has also been tested vigorously to ensure high-performance and quality. This means you won’t have issues with inconsistent water pressure.
The angle-adjustable overhead bracket also comes included to allow for hands-free operation since you will only have to direct the handheld shower where you want it. One advantage of this model is the ease of use and handling.
The AquaDance shower has an ergonomic grip handle that makes holding it comfortable. Another remarkable feature about this model is that it has a deluxe hand shower that you can either use as a handheld or overhead shower.
Overall, this is a great shower that you should consider buying if you have low water pressure in your home. It also comes with six different spray settings to give you a satisfying bathing experience and rub-clean jets for preventing limescale build-up for easy cleaning.
What We Like
- The chrome finish suits any bathroom décor
- The angle-adjustable overhead bracket
- Ideal for any standard shower arm
- The 5 feet stainless steel hose
- Easy to use and handle
What We Don’t Like
- Difficult to adjust the flow rate
- Produces noise
- Durability issues
Most Versatile Low Flow Handheld Shower: Niagra Conservation
- 1. 5 GALLONS PER MINUTE - This water-saving handheld shower head has a flow rate of 1. 5 gallons of...
- VARIABLE FLOW TYPE - Our Earth Showerhead features three spray functions that work for any...
- ADJUSTABLE FUNCTIONALITY - This mobile low flow showerhead comes with a 72-inch nylon reinforced PVC...
- CONSISTENT FLOW - Unlike other shower heads, the Niagara's Conservation's patented flow compensator...
The Niagra Conservation shower head is an excellent water-saving model since it has a maximum flow rate of 1.5 GPM. Although you may think this water pressure level is a bit low, it may surprise you to know that it allows for an enjoyable shower while saving water.
This low flow handheld shower also comes with variable flow types and features three spray modes including combination, massage and needle. These settings are perfect for any situation whether you want a gentle or an intense shower.
To select your preferred setting, just twist the energy-saving shower to match the spray mode you want. You may also appreciate the maintenance-free simple design that features robust ABS thermoplastic and a corrosion-resistant body. This design ensures your shower serves you for a long time.
The Niagra shower head is also mobile, which makes it perfect for people that like showering while moving around. It comes with a mounting bracket and extra-long 72 inches PVC hose for extending your reach and wider coverage.
Unlike other shower heads that do not maintain a consistent flow, this model comes with the patented flow compensator that prevents water fluctuations regardless of the available pressure. This ensures a consistent flow even when the pressure is inconsistent.
What we like most about this shower head is that it is WaterSense certified. This means you will enjoy a spa-like shower with an even spray that uses less water and saves up to 40% on water usage compared to other low flow shower heads.
What We Like
- Ability to maintain a consistent flow
- Extra-long 72 inches PVC hose
- Patented flow compensator
- Corrosion-resistant body
- WaterSense Certified
What We Don’t Like
- Some parts are plastic
- Limited spray settings
- No on/off button
Low Flow Handheld Shower Head Features and Considerations
Picking the right shower head for reducing water pressure can be difficult since different options are available in the market. If that’s your case, these are the factors you should consider when looking for the best low flow handheld shower head.
Type of Low Flow Shower Head
All low flow shower heads reduce water pressure. However, the way you use them is what differentiates them. Some common types include:
- Handheld Low Flow Shower Head: This shower head goes connected to the water source by a hose. Although it goes mounted on the shower arm, you can remove it and hold it in your hands while showering. You can also point the head where you want the water to go.
- Fixed Low Flow Shower Head: You can’t move this shower head since it connects directly to the shower arm. That’s why it doesn’t offer flexibility since you cannot take it off the wall.
- Fixed and Handheld: This type of shower head has both the fixed and handheld shower. It offers convenience as you can use both shower heads when you are showering.
Water Flow Rate
This refers to the speed at which your water flows through the shower. That said, a good low flow shower head should have a maximum flow rate of 2.0GPM or lower.
If the flow rate is higher, you won’t be able to save more water or energy.
Since shower heads come with different spray modes to help you adjust your flow rate, it is crucial to check the type and number of spray modes to ensure you pick the model that suits your needs.
Ease of Installation
Before choosing your preferred shower head, ensure it is easy to set up without looking for a plumber. Fortunately, all the models on our list are easy to install. So, you don’t have to worry about experiencing problems.
A handheld shower head for minimizing water pressure should be durable, offer you impressive performance and give consistent water flow without fluctuating. You can count on all the shower heads we have reviewed above as they won’t disappoint you. We promise any pick will be an excellent choice.