As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Showering can sometimes feel like a chore. Or, it feels like a basic routine you do and just go through the motions, so you can get out and get on with your day. However, showering can also be your safe-haven, watery escape from the business of life. Take a minute to see how to make showering more fun so you can enhance your morning routine.
- How to Make Showering Fun
- 1. Waterproof Notepad
- 2. Bluetooth Speaker
- 3. Sip Caddy
- 4. Foot Cleaner
- 5. Mirror
- 6. Shampoo Dispenser
- 7. Caffeinated Soap
- 8. Shower Scrub
- 9. Give Yourself a Facial
- 10. Shower Massage
- 11. T-Rex Shower Head
- 12. Luminex Shower Head
- 13. Vitamin C Shower Head
- 14. Elephant Trunk Shower Head
- 15. Bluetooth Shower Head
- 16. Rain Fall Shower Head
- 17. Monologue
- 18. Sing
- 19. Problem Solve
- 20. Meditate
- 21. Shaving Pedestal
- 22. Hair Catcher
- 23. Magnetic Shampoo Holder
- 24. Organizer
- 25. Clock
- 26. Timer
- 27. Shower Seat
- 28. Try a New “Non” Shampoo
- 29. Build Yourself Up
- 30. Shower Curtain that Holds Your Tech
- 31. Get a Plant
- 32. Moss Bath Mat
- 33. Hooded Towel
- 34. Dance (arms only)
- 35. Just Be
- 36. Plan Out Your Day
- 37. Practice for an Upcoming Event
- 38. Listen To Your Favorite Podcast
- 39. Write Messages For The Next Person
- 40. Shower With Someone Else
How to Make Showering Fun
With a little bit of creativity and innovation, showering can be more than just a chore! Read on to see our list of how to make you daily shower experience better.
1. Waterproof Notepad
Some people get their best ideas when they are able to shut out the world and fully relax in the shower. Sadly, hot water and notebook paper don’t mix. Until now. The cute and affordable Aqua Notes Note Pad sticks to the wall and is waterproof.
- Aqua Notes waterproof paper is so durable it even works underwater
- Notepads are 5.25” x 3.5” with 40 sheets of paper that are perforated for easy removal
- Notepad and Pencil includes suction cups so they can be attached to any smooth surface
- Recyclable, non-toxic, ecofriendly, vegetable-based ink and made in the USA
2. Bluetooth Speaker
Everyone loves having music in the shower. Singing acapella into the shower head or enjoying a quieter instrumental background music may help you wake up.
A waterproof bluetooth speaker like the iFox iF012 Bluetooth Shower Speaker is a great way to bring your music into the shower without having a fear of it getting wet.
- TAKE YOUR MUSIC WHEREVER YOU GO - Whether you're at the beach, by the pool, or hiking a trail, this...
- CONTROL THE VOLUME, TRACK SKIP, AND EVEN TAKE CALLS! - With its latest Bluetooth 5.0 technology and...
- GET AMAZING SOUND QUALITY - This one packs a real punch in the sound department, unlike other shower...
- EASY BLUETOOTH CONNECTION - Connect your smartphone, tablet, iPad or any compatible Bluetooth device...
3. Sip Caddy
For those evening showers and baths, a SipCaddy Bath & Shower Portable Cupholder is a must! This suction cup holder will cradle your wine glass and allow you to sip while you shower. No longer do you have to awkwardly hold it and shampoo with one hand.
- Patented. Only cupholder in the world that also holds wine glasses! Cans, plastic bottles, solo...
- #1 shower caddy on Amazon! The Shower Beer and Shower Wine holder! Best gift list.
- Highest quality, American-made suction cup included- rated at 7 lbs. when applied properly to a...
- Strong, recyclable, dishwasher safe ABS plastic. No plastic packaging- 100% recyclable cardstock.
4. Foot Cleaner
Skip bending over to clean your feet. Use this little hand tool to clean and relax Messar Foot Cleaner, with its suction cup bottom sandal-like shower scrubber, has over 1000 bristles that cleans and massages your feet while you shower.
- A complete foot care system for cleaning, soothing, stimulating, and massaging your feet every time...
- Features a under layer brush to massage your tender sole, while upper layer brush smooth rough skin...
- Smooth heels with built-in pumice stone, this stone is detachable Simply Clean your foot by slipping...
- Designed for use in your bathtub or shower. Features the nine suction cups for added safety. Suction...
Having a mirror in the shower is great for being able to see your face and other parts of your body while washing and shaving. You will want a good mirror like the Fogless Shower Mirror. This mirror also includes a small gripper for your razor.
- FOGLESS SHOWER MIRROR FOR MEN: Shaving in the Shower has never been easier! Our no fog mirror for...
- EASY TO INSTALL SHOWER MIRROR: Our anti-fog shower mirrors have a built-in RAZOR HOLDER! Our shower...
- 361 DEGREE ROTATION MIRROR FOR SHAVING: Rotating your anti-fog shower mirror has never been easier....
- COMPACT BUILD FOR TRAVEL: PROBEAUTIFY fogless mirror for shower are lightweight, compact and...
6. Shampoo Dispenser
Having a neat and tidy shower can also make your shower more fun. Reduce the bottle clutter by investing in a shampoo and body wash dispenser like the HotelSpaWave Luxury Shower Dispenser. It has clear compartments, so you can monitor how long until you will need to refill it.
HotelSpa® Wave Luxury Soap/Shampoo/Lotion Modular-Design Shower Dispenser System: De-clutter...
INCLUDED: 3 Dispensers, 3 Double-Sided Adhesive Strip, 3 Sets of 2 Anchors and 2 Screws and...
FEATURES: • Each dispenser section come with its own wall bracket • Individual modular...
INSTALLATION: • Tool-Free installation and removal • The dispensers are designed with...
7. Caffeinated Soap
Skip your morning cup of coffee and lather up with this minty smelling soap that has been infused with caffeine. The Caffeinated Soap Bar gives an average of 200mg of caffeine per wash, which is equivalent to one 12 ounce cup of brewed coffee.
- Each bar of soap contains about 200 to 250 mg of caffeine per use
- Has a refreshing fragrance of peppermint oil
- A bar of soap lasts for 12 to 15 showers
- This soap is 100% vegetarian with a glycerin base contains significantly less chemicals
8. Shower Scrub
Exfoliate and refresh your skin with a gentle shower scrub a few times a week to help clear away dead skin cells. The Brooklyn Botany Brown Sugar Body Scrub is a vegan based scrub that works great as an exfoliator and moisturizer.
- EXFOLIATING & MOISTURIZING FACIAL & BODY SCRUB: Our Brown Sugar Body Scrub and Face Scrub is a...
- GREAT FOR SENSITIVE SKIN: While salt scrubs may be too harsh for sensitive skin, this Brown Sugar...
- A VERSATILE SKIN CARE MUST HAVE! Our Brown Sugar Body Scrub and Facial Scrub is perfect for all your...
- NOURISHING MOISTURIZER: While certain exfoliating scrubs or dry brushes can leave your skin dry and...
9. Give Yourself a Facial
While you are in a steamy shower, your pores are opening. This makes it the perfect time to clean your skin. Face masks can be super messy sometimes. Putting on a wash off face mask in the shower is perfect.
If you like using peel off masks, you can still apply them in the shower. Just wait until the end, so it will begin to dry as you get out and dry off.
While waiting, remember that steam can also help with cleaning the bathroom, so you can do that while your face mask is still setting.
10. Shower Massage
If you don’t have a handheld shower head, consider grabbing one. They are easy to install and give you a ton of versatility with your shower.
11. T-Rex Shower Head
Break away from the ordinary and embrace your inner nerd with this Barbuzzo T-Rex Shower Head. You can experience the thrill of a close call with a T-Rex without having to travel to Jurassic Park. P.S. Your kids just might love this one 🙂
- TAKE A DINO BATH : Modeled after a real Tyrannosaurus Rex dinosaur skull head, this decorative...
- EASY INSTALLATION: All you need is an adjustable wrench (not included) and teflon tape (included)....
- SAFE, DURABLE AND HIGH QUALITY: Made out of durable, sturdy plastic, this carnivorous cleaner is...
- EFFICIENT: Complies with the California water saver standard of 1.8 gallons per minute. This...
12. Luminex Shower Head
Brighten up your shower, literally, with the 24 setting Luminex Shower Head. This shower head and handheld combo offers 7 vibrant LED lights that automatically change every few seconds by gradually blending.
- 24 Setting Color Changing LED Showerhead and LED Handheld Shower Combo | LED lights are powered by...
- Both Shower Heads feature Hydro Supercharged Turbine LED, Air Jet design that maximizes your water...
- Each showerhead has oversize 4" face and 4 settings that include Rain, Massage, Rain with Massage...
- Handheld shower can be removed from overhead bracket for up-close handheld use and mobility |...
13. Vitamin C Shower Head
Give yourself a natural boost with this Sharper Image Vitamin C filtered shower head. The built-in vitamin C filter provides you with a citrus aromatherapy treatment while you shower.
Vitamin C is beneficial by promoting healthier skin, healthier hair, and it is great for neutralizing chlorine in your water. You will install it the same way as a standard shower head, or you can also incorporate it with your shower panel.
14. Elephant Trunk Shower Head
Not just for kids, the Waterpik Safari Spray Elephant Flexible Shower Head is an adjustable height shower nozzle to add instant fun to your morning routine. You can angle it down so that it hits that one spot on your neck that feels kinked.
- "EASY FEET" FOOT MASSAGER AND CLEANER
- As Seen On TV item
- Cleans and massages your feet from heel to toe
- Over 1000 bristles
15. Bluetooth Shower Head
A Bluetooth Shower Head lets your favorite songs play while you are lathering up. You can also answer phone calls without sounding drowned out on various models due to a pure sound ultra-noise reduction technology.
To recharge the shower head you can generally pop it out and plug it in. Batteries tend to last for 12 hours while charging only take 3-4 hours.
16. Rain Fall Shower Head
This large shower head gives you the feel of standing in the rain as you allow the water to drip down from your head to your toes.
- 【RAIN SHOWER HEAD】: 12’’ Large Stainless Steel Square Rainfall Showerhead Polished Chrome....
- 【UPGRADED ADJUSTABLE EXTENTION ARM】: 11inch Adjustable Shower Arm Polished Chrome. Made from...
- 【 Easy Installation】: No need any tools. Simply screw on and turn on your new waterfall shower.
- 【Best Design of 12" Square Rainfall Shower Head】:304 Brushed Stainless Steel, Ultra thin with...
Check out our reviews of the top rain shower models to help you pick the best one for you.
Recreate your favorite movie or stand-up comedy moments in the shower. It sounds corny, but you can play around with famous sayings, make up your own responses, or just be completely silly.
Doing this can boost your mood and give you a good laugh to start out the morning.
You can add speakers into your shower, but all you really need is your voice. A shower offers the perfect acoustics setting and a hidden behind-the-curtain privacy you can use to practice and hone your singing skills.
Closing your shower doors also gives a nice effect. Whether you sound great or not so great, let your guard down and just sing.
19. Problem Solve
If you have a money issue, an unknown way to fix something, or face a struggle you haven’t quite worked out, use your shower time to work it out. Talk aloud in a small and safe-feeling place. Work out various ways to approach the situation and bounce ideas off the walls.
Let the water run over you as you focus on your breathing. Try to calm your mind and push thoughts out of your head. Keep your mind locked onto breathing in and then breathing out.
21. Shaving Pedestal
Use the ElevEase Shower Step to step up your shaving game. This corner-based shelf is prefect for propping your foot up on. Propping up your foot while shaving will help reduce body and back strain while making it easier to shave.
- 🚿PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU BUY - . The ElevEase Shower Foot Rest Is Specifically Designed To...
- 🚿THE ELEVEASE SHOWER STEP - Offers You A Safe & Secure Way To Shave Your Legs In The The Shower....
- 📐FITS ANY NORMAL SHOWER WITH A 90° CORNER (Normal Corner Shaped Showers) The ElevEase Shower...
22. Hair Catcher
This will give your daily shower routine more peace of mind, knowing you are taking steps to keep your drain hair free.
- PREVENT CLOGGED DRAINS and slow water drainage with the Danco Tub Hair Catcher, unlike “in...
- BEST OVERALL INNOVATIVE DRAIN PROTECTOR & CLOG PREVENTION with a flower shape equipped with unique...
- STOP CLEANING SMELLY, GUNKY & GROSS “IN-DRAIN” HAIR CATCHERS! The Danco Tub Hair Catcher SITS ON...
- UNIVERSAL STYLE AND FIT designed to fit BATHTUB DRAINS up to a diameter of 4. 5 inches wide and is...
23. Magnetic Shampoo Holder
Get your shampoo bottles off the side of your shower with a super strong Magnetic Shampoo Holder. No holes to drill and no complicated instructions.
The magnet sticks to your tiled shower or wall via a very strong and water-resistant adhesive. The silicone-based bands will wrap around any size bottle.
Keep everything you need and some stuff you don’t in this incredibly strong and handy Adhesive Shower Caddy. No need to put holes in your shower. This caddy is held up by strong and water-resistant adhesive strips.
- Adhesive Bathroom Shelf: No need drilling, Easy to install with powerful adhesive technology, free...
- All in one storage organizer: It is a multifunctional shelf. Equipping five portable hooks are very...
- Apartment Essential & Easy to Clean: This adhesive bathroom shelf is the perfect solution for...
- Decorate Your House with Innovative Feature: The cute look of shelf fits most type bathrooms and...
There is a phone holder shelf, storage compartment, magnetic soap holder, five movable hooks, and a corrosion resistant towel rack, that’s great for preventing rust and mineral build-up in the shower.
There are also weep holes that will allow any standing water to drip through and dry while the shower is not in use.
Place a shower clock in the shower with you. This time keeper can help you keep track of time in the mornings, so you know how much time you have to relax and when you need to start rinsing.
If you have a tight routine or like to be more eco-friendly by taking shorter showers, then having a waterproof timer handy can help you carve out a standard time for showering.
Set it for 5 – 10 minutes so you still have time to get clean and enjoy a few of these tips to boost your morning routine.
27. Shower Seat
Shower seats like the Bamboo Shower Bench aren’t just for people who can’t stand for long or are at risk for falling. Invest in a nice shower seat so you can sit and steam while the hot water is running.
- HANDY STOOL: Enjoy a super convenient seat while you dress, clean or watch children in the tub....
- COMFORTABLE: With the smooth edges, you won’t get poked in the foot. The concave center also makes...
- FITS ANYWHERE: The compact bamboo shower seat (19” X 10” X 18” tall) easily fits wherever you...
- NON-SLIP FOOT PADS: The non-slip feet keeps the bench from sliding as well as from damaging your...
28. Try a New “Non” Shampoo
Many people are ditching regular old shampoo and opting for healthier and more natural hair washing products. Try out some of these no shampoo washes during your next shower to see if your hair feels healthier.
29. Build Yourself Up
During a normal day, you will encounter so many things that will dampen your mood or make you feel less. Use your shower time to play some good upbeat music and pepper yourself aloud with compliments and “go get em” praise.
30. Shower Curtain that Holds Your Tech
Who are we to judge if you are too attached to your phone or tablet to leave it on the counter while you are showering? Make your shower more tech friendly with the Better Than Bubbles Tech Friendly Clear Shower Curtain Liner with Pockets.
This liner has 17 multi-sized pockets, so you can have all your devices and more within reach and safe from water.
31. Get a Plant
Living plants add a new element of comfort and brightness to any room. Elevate your shower by hanging a plant around or even in the shower. Figure out what plants work best in the bathroom and brighten up your space.
32. Moss Bath Mat
Take your bathroom to the next level with this real moss bath mat. When you step out of the shower, the water droplets fall down on the moss and water it. This is a great DIY project that is easy enough for you to try, while keeping in mind that the water will serve a better purpose, rather than just having to clean it all up later on.
33. Hooded Towel
Hooded towels aren’t just for kids. Indulge yourself with a fun and fashionable hooded towel like the Premium Hooded Towel for Kids. Just because you step out of the shower, doesn’t mean that the fun has to end.
- __ LARGER SIZE KIDS HOODED TOWEL - 76x127cms (30x50 inch) childrenÕs towels that fit children from...
- __ 100% QUALITY COTTON HOODED TOWELS FOR KIDS - made from 100% non twist cotton making them feel...
- __ FUN AND PLAYFUL TOWELS FOR KIDS- Your kids will be the envy of their friends with these...
- __ MACHINE WASHABLE KIDS TOWELS - The towel can easily be machine washed and tumble dried meaning...
34. Dance (arms only)
Try out some fun new dance moves in the shower before you take them out into the world. Just make sure you focus on arms and torso only. Moving your feet to the beat could result in unexpectedly meeting the shower floor.
35. Just Be
Sometimes it is fun to just be in the shower. No frills and fuss needed. Stand under the water and clear your mind. Enjoy the heat the shower head pours over your body. Take a deep breath, knowing you don’t have to rush out just yet.
36. Plan Out Your Day
While you are feeling relaxed under the hot water, plan out your day. Make a mental list of things you need to get done. Since you are feeling relaxed, you can get a clearer picture to plan.
This is a better time than when you are running around the house frantically trying to get ready or when you are stuck in traffic that has you starting to stress out.
37. Practice for an Upcoming Event
Have an important meeting coming up, or a big presentation to make? Perhaps you just have a difficult conversation that you need to have. There are so many scenarios in life where practicing ahead of time can make a big difference.
The shower is a great place to do this. There is plenty of time, no one to distract you, and no one to hear you.
38. Listen To Your Favorite Podcast
Grab a waterproof speaker and bluetooth your favorite podcast to it. You can leave your phone on the counter so it doesn’t get wet, and have the speaker in the shower with you.
What better way to use that shower time to be inspired, educated, or just laugh a little.
39. Write Messages For The Next Person
Once you get the shower steamy, the shower doors will fog up from steam. If you write something on the doors with your fingers, you’ll see the steam clear up. And, when you stop your shower and the steam goes away, you won’t be able to see the writing.
However, the next person who steams up the shower will see your little note. How fun!
40. Shower With Someone Else
No need for further explaining on this one! You get it 🙂
What are you waiting for? Go test out some of these tips and learn how to make showering more fun.